By providing us your information or by making use of this Website, you hereby consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer by CYL of any or all of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. You further agree that such collection, use, storage and transfer of your Information shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you or any other person.
CYL is concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on CYL’s websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“https://www.mudrastudio.com“) on the Website and otherwise doing business with CYL.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you entering data on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. this includes information you provide when you register to our site. Subscribe to our service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or participate in other activities carried out on the website and when you repeat a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description photograph, and all other information that you may provide.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to contact us.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, banks, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Any other types of information provided by you or on your behalf.
Company may use third-party service providers to serve ads on its behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Website. They may collect Information about your visits to the Website, and your interaction with our products and services on the Website.
Web Beacons and Log files
We may use web beacons to collect information such as the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to, the URL of the page the web beacon comes from, and the time it was activated (such as when you view the web page, advertisement or email that contains the web beacon). We may also permit third parties to place web beacons on our sites.
We maintain log files, which contain IP addresses. In general, we use log files only to monitor traffic on our websites and to troubleshoot technical problems. In the event of abuse, we may block certain IP addresses.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries or affiliates. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, distributors, suppliers, sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We disclaim responsibility for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register on the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us. We recommend that persons under the age of 18 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
You agree that your personal data may also be made available to our select partner organizations located within and outside your country of residence for the purpose of offering you information regarding products / services related to our services, and that we may also directly inform you of such products and services when they become available in your country or anywhere else in the world. Should you decide you do not wish to be informed of related products or services in the future, you may request to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, thereby offering you the opportunity to be removed from our database in our communications.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us through mode(s) described in “https://www.mudrastudio.com/company/contact/” tab in this site.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request for access to, or to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may delete your personal information which may involve deleting your user account also. We may not accept a request to change information if we consider that the change would violate any law or legal requirement or may cause the information to be incorrect. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your Comments and Email
We may invite users to provide us with comments on our services. If you wish to provide us comments, you will sometimes have the option of also providing us with you name and email address, though we may not always require users to provide us with such information. Comments provided by you may be posted on our Website, and your name or part thereof along with your place may also be posted alongside such comments, to indicate where you are from. However, we will take measures to ensure such postings do not contain any personal information.
If an online form or an email submitted by you contains personal information, we will only use such personal information to the extent necessary to respond to any comment or question from you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy may be addressed through mode(s) described in “https://www.mudrastudio.com/company/contact/” tab in this site.